Chantelle Houghton revealed to the world via Twitter on Tuesday morning, and confirmed on Ireland’s The Saturday Night Show, that her fiancé Alex Reid offered himself sexually to another man while cross-dressed as “Roxanne” – his alter-ego – ultimately ending the couple’s engagement.
But when Reid recently threatened to come after both Houghton’s money and Dolly’s trust fund, Houghton couldn’t hold back for a minute longer.
She went on to reveal not only his homosexual infidelity, but that he went so far as to turn parts of their home into sex rooms for orgies with prostitutes, all while Houghton was pregnant, reported Daily News.
“And NO I didn’t know Alex cross dressed [because] he told me it was a publicity stunt, I found out when I was pregnant,” one of her Tweets read when fans asked how this could all be seem sudden to her.
Houghton’s world has been torn apart with these revelations, and with all the world watching.